Sunday, November 20, 2011

Wooooooo PIG SOOIE!

Sebastian and I walked into Chipotle tonight, both wearing our Razorback shirts.  When we got up to the cashier, she asked "What does your shirt mean?".  Now, after my initial disgust and then realization that I was in Florida, I kindly explained to her that it was, in fact, the t-shirt of the number 3 ranked college football team in the nation!

Needless to say, yesterday's college football craziness was great news for Arkansas!  I wish I could say that we were well on our way to moving up even further...but let's be real...our final game is this Friday against LSU.  We beat them last year, but we were in Arkansas!  This year, the game is in Louisiana, so we shall see what happens!  For now, I am REAL proud to be an Arkansas Razorback fan!

I also wanted to send my prayers to the family and teammates of tight end, Garrett Uekman, who died this morning in Fayetteville.  I can imagine that when you spend as much time together as these guys do, that this news was devastating.  If you get a minute, say a quick prayer for these guys and Garrett's family during this hard time.

Oh and also....Wooooooo (come on, put up your spirit fingers...) ooooooooo, PIG SOOIE!!!

Have a great week, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. You gotta remember that people are not as awesome as you thus they need a little lesson :) love you!

    ReplyDelete