Sunday, November 13, 2011

Weekend in Georgia!

Man, once you start blogging, you really miss it when you go out of town for a few days!!  :)

I got home yesterday from an awesome weekend in Georgia!  I went up to visit with my good friend Katherine and her sweet babies.  They moved from Florida up to Georgia this past June and I had not seen them since they left!  We had a blast- it was so nice to be able to catch up and have a good time.

We ate...a LOT!  I got to have Hardees breakfast for the first time since about 1996!  Katherine also made a few of my favorites:  sausage potato soup (yum!) and cinnamon chips (double yum!).  On Friday night, we headed over to her sister's house for a craft party.  This was SUPER cool and as soon as I get some pictures taken of the crafts I made, I will post them.  It was a lot of fun and I was so glad to finally meet her sister!

I couldn't believe how big the kids had gotten, even in just a few months!  Eli grew about a foot and has really grown up.  Lydia is still a spitfire and I love her for it- also love her hugs, couldn't get enough of those!  And Silas was too much for me- walking and talking!  When did that happen?  I sneezed on Friday and he said "Bless you!"  Being around the kids made me really forget about any problems or worries I may be having and that was so nice.

Unfortunately...I left my camera on the airplane on my return flight.  Don't...get...me started.  I do have one picture from the craft party of Katherine and I.



Had a great time and can't wait to go back!  Miss y'all already!

No comments:

Post a Comment